Thursday 31 August 2006

Pot plants found outside cop shop

Ananova:
A US news reporter uncovered a marijuana plantation - outside the front door of a police station.
Janna Goerdt, of the Duluth News Tribune, found 12 plants growing outside West Duluth police substation in Minnesota.
She heard a rival news team talking about "something interesting" in front of the police station and decided to check it out.
Goerdt took a walk around the building and found the marijuana plants. She plucked one of the leaves and brought it back to the newspaper.
"I needed some evidence," she said. "I didn't know if anyone would believe me. I didn't think it was a big deal. I just thought it was rather amusing."
Duluth City gardner Tom Kasper was given the leaf for inspection and confirmed that it came from a marijuana plant.

.... and the stupid cow just had to blab about it - couldn't keep her big mouth shut.