Monday 28 April 2008

Looks can be deceiving.

I saw this young woman in front of the City Hall and thought she was either busking or taking part in the Festival of Fools, to be held in Belfast this weekend, but no I was wrong - she is actually a member of a christian group (spit!) spreading the word of the lord. So, looks can be deceiving. They are a deceitful bunch, those christians.

But, on the topic of fools - don't miss the aforesaid Festival of Fools , if previous years are anything to go by, it will be loads of fun.

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I'M HAVING? WHEN I CLICK THE FESTIVAL OF FOOLS LINK I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE:



........BUT IF I GOOGLE IT THEN CLICK THE LINK IT CONNECTS NO PROBLEM OR COPYING AND PASTING THE LINK INTO THE ADDRESS BAR TAKES ME STRAIGHT THERE.
IS SOMEBODY TRYING TO MAKE A MONKEY OUT OF ME?