Thursday 4 May 2006

The da Vinci Code


yes I have read it and wasn't very impressed. I thought it was quite a good little pot boiler but not very well written. There are other much better authors out there and you would be far better spending your money on them. I have just read a post at Linda L. Richards' blog and agree with her that it's just a book nor did it change my worldview but I suppose I will let myself be dragged along by my wife to see the film ( I really cannot be bothered with Tom Hanks but Jean Reno and Audrey Tautou are a totally different ball game). So why am I giving it publicity? --- I haven't a sodding clue! Maybe because it's getting so much hype and because so many people are saying that you shouldn't read the book because it's evil. Maybe I just want to say (as Linda L. Richards has) that it's just a book.